How does score reporter work and how do I receive a pin number?
- Email GOM and you will receive a pin #
- Load the GOM app and enter the league # or name for your respective league
- Go to the league info tab and favourite your league (highlight the star)
- A text box will appear asking you about push notifications from your league convener. You can choose from the following options:
- receive notifications for league announcements only (I.E. game cancellations, venue changes, time changes etc.).
- game results and announcements only (I.E. the Cardinals defeat the Bears 5-1).
- disable notifications
- If you select game results and announcements, you can choose any team(s) and receive game updates and results. *Note, do not select all teams in your league unless you want constant updates from every team to your mobile device.*
- Enter your pin # and unlock the score feature.
- Go to schedule and scores tab and input the data for the respective game. Standings will update automatically.
The pin number is universal for your league so anyone can use it. Please be mindful who you choose to give your pin number out to. Ideally, this feature should be used by league admins only. If you have any other questions let us know and we'll be happy to assist you.